“Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.” (2 Timothy 2:15 KJV).
Dearly beloved and friends, intentional and personal investment in all aspects of life, is one of the surest ways of standing out and being outstanding in the race of life.You must have personal determination to succeed in life.
Examples of those with good self-investments:
- King Solomon: Though endowed with wisdom by the Lord,he increased in learning (Eccl.1:16).
- Daniel: He disciplined himself and was highly focused and was endowed (Daniel 1:8,17).
- Apostle Paul: He gave himself to all forms of learning ;to give his best to the Master’s work of massive evangelism (Philippians 3:5-8).
- Jesus Christ: Increased in all dimensions of life and ministry (Luke 2:52).
- YOU: Stop procrastinating,ask God for wisdom and push for excellence in life (James 1:5).
What to do:
- Seek divine wisdom and knowledge widely.
- Be temperate and intentional in all things.
- Exhibit the spirit of excellence in all things.
- Praise, give glory and thank God in all things.
- Work, watch and pray.
Prayer Points:In Jesus name:
- Father, thank You for Your mercy and endowment over my life, I am grateful.
- Father, please let me thirst and hunger after righteousness and all that meet for good living.
- Father, as You lift and bless me,let me be a blessing to my generation and beyond.
- My Lord and Master, in all my learning,let me never forget that You are my source and life.
- Father, let all learnings eventually lead us to live eternally with You in Heaven.
SEEK GOD FIRST,EVERYTHING ELSE,WILL ADD UP.
Pastor Tunji Adigun, THE FAMILY MENU Tuesday 7,December 2021.
(To access the entire “The Family Menu” mini-series, please click here.)