“Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.”(Matthew 24:42 KJV)
Dearly beloved and friends, there is something very unique and certain about the Word and promises of God. They are in Him yea and amen and He never lies. Many prophesies about the end time are being fulfilled right in our generation. Watch out, the King is coming (See 2 Corinthians 1:20; Numbers 23:19)!
How are we sure He will come?
- “For yet a little while, And he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.” (Hebrews 10:37 KJV).
- “For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.” (1 Thessalonians 5:2 KJV).
- “which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.” (Acts 1:11 KJV)
Examples of those who have gone before:
- Enoch: His fellowship with God was so deep that God took him to heaven straightaway.
- Stephen: Powerful and evangelical Deacon; saw a glimpse of heaven as he was stoned.
- Elijah: Was taken to heaven in a chariot of fire
- Apostle Paul: Longed so much for his heavenly home and was ready to go home.
- YOU: Are you eagerly awaiting the coming of the King of glory? He is at the door step.
How to prepare for His coming — (What to do): •
- Live righteous and holy (See Hebrews 12:14).
- Watch and pray (See Mark 13:33).
- Evangelise daily (See 2 Timothy 4:5).
- Be a wise virgin (See Matthew 25:10).
- All eyes shall see Him (See Revelation 1:7).
Prayer Points — In Jesus name:
- Father, thank You for upholding me in faith, please let me not waver till You come for me.
- Father, by Your mighty power, let me finish strong and gloriously.
- Father, whatever impediments are on my way of making it to heaven please flush out today.
- Father, help me to be urgent about bringing souls to Your Kingdom.
MARANATHA!!! BEHOLD HE COMES.
Pastor Tunji Adigun.
THE FAMILY MENU Thursday 17 March 2022.