“And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed? but where are the nine?”(Luke 17:17 KJV)
Dearly beloved and friends, an ungrateful heart is like a wound that was given a fresh lethal blow, it hurts beyond the marrows.The Almighty God is seeking for sincere and grateful hearts.
Can He find you truly faithful and committed to a life of thanksgiving?
A Grateful Heart is a loving heart. A heart often becomes grateful because it has earlier experienced being ungrateful. It has become a grateful heart because it has realized there is much to be grateful for despite life’s trials and difficult times.
It is often said, If you show gratitude for a good deed done unto you, it opens ways for greater blessings still. Are you really grateful?
- Abraham: showed gratitude for privilege of hosting heavenly visitors (See Genesis 18:3-8).
- King Solomon: It was his heart of gratitude that made God to bless his throne unprecedentedly (See 2 Chronicles 7:18).
- YOU: Are you the grateful one (See Psalm 34:1)?
What to do: To be consistently grateful:
- Always think positive (See Philippians 4:8).
- Always act and behave positive (See Col. 3:17).
- Always rejoice no matter what (See Phil.4:4).
- Always empathize with others (See Galatians 6:2).
- Always put God first in everything you do.
Prayer Points: In Jesus name:
- Father, am forever grateful for the cross, Your sacrifice shall not be in vain in my life.
- Father, thank You for the great and mighty victory that You give unto me always.
- Father, thank You for your manifold blessings.
- Father all of my days teach me to please and appreciate You deeply amen.
GOD SEEKS AND REWARDS GRATEFUL HEARTS.
Pastor Tunji Adigun.
THE FAMILY MENU Saturday 9 April 2022.