“The young lions suffer want and hunger; but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing.” (Psalm 34:10 ESV)
“And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.” (James 1:4 ESV)
I was scrolling the internet last night and found an article titled, “7 Things You Should Know About Lack”:
1. Whatever you do or wherever you go. . .God’s plan is for you to lack nothing (See Deuteronomy 2:7).
2. The worst kind of lack that you can face. . .is not in your cupboard, checking, or investment accounts (See Hosea 4:6).
3. Your character qualities and that of those you associate with will also determine whether or not you live in lack (See Psalm 34:10).
4. Stay out of lack by talking with and learning from the right people (See Proverbs 15:22).
5. Scriptural instruction guarantees you’ll never be in lack (See Proverbs 28:27).
6. Where God directs. . .He provides (See Luke 22:35).
7. You’ll never have to settle, for with God. . .you’ll always get the best (See Judges 18:10).
This is a crazy time we are living in. People are struggling. No one seems to have what they need. But we (I) need to learn that God supplies all our needs: “And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:19 ESV)
When will we learn? When will we learn to totally trust God? God cares about our smallest need and our greatest need. We just need to trust in Him, and then He will supply all our needs. Not just our needs but also some of our greatest desires.
God loves us more than anyone else does, so why wouldn’t He supply His kids’ needs?
Have a great day, everyone.
Writer and Prayer warrior with Answers2Prayer Ministries
If you would like to receive daily inspirational messages from Kathy Keller, click here and put “devotional” in the subject bar.