“LORD, I cry unto thee: make haste unto me; Give ear unto my voice, when I cry unto thee.” (Psalm 141:1 KJV).
Dearly beloved and friends,indeed there is time for everything under the Sun.This is your appointed time to cry out to the Almighty God. Few more days, and this year will be over; you must not carry any siege or bondage over into the new year. This is your chance: grab it quick! So what are you waiting for? Cry to the only One, who can:
Examples of those who did not keep quiet:
- Jabez: Cried out so as not to die in sorrow; God blessed him indeed (1 Chronicles 4:9-10).
- Bartimaeus: Cried out desperately to Jesus and he received his sight (Mark 10:51-52).
- David: In great distressed, cried bitterly to the Lord, God got victory for him (1 Samuel 30:18).
- Samaria: Elisha called on God and the siege on the city was over,overnight (2 Kings 7:18-19).
- YOU: Why suffer in silence? You have yet another opportunity to cry out so the siege around you can be over at last (Jeremiah 33:3).
What to do:
- Thank God for still keeping you alive.
- Break every alliance with the evil ones.
- Like Jacob, never let go God until He has blessed you indeed.
- Give Him praise and glory for visiting you.
Prayer Points: In Jesus name.
- Father, by the reason of anointing please remove and destroy every inherited siege over my life, family, ministry and nation.
- Father, I receive divine favor to end this year joyfully and gloriously.
- Father, I hold tightly to You, please be Thou my shield, glory and the Lifter up of mine head.
- Father, by Your divine order let all the satanic siege over our nations be over this very month.
THE SIEGE IS OVER:WELCOME FREEDOM.
Pastor Tunji Adigun.
The Family Menu, Sunday, December 5, 2021
(To access the entire “The Family Menu” mini-series, please click here.)