“Then Jesus said unto them, Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.”(Matthew 16:6 KJV)
Dearly beloved and friends,the Bible teaches that “The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy:…..” (John 10:10a KJV). Gradually the enemy has brought many Pharisees through the Internet into our lives. These self anointed and appointed apostles of the enemy are out to pollute the minds and hearts of unsuspecting victims. Beware !!! Many unbiblical and dangerous teachings are being posted daily by the very enemies of the cross, who hold the word of God with deception luring many away from the true gospel.
- “Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.” (Philippians 3:2 KJV).
- “Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.” (Jude 1:8 KJV).
- Korah & Co: Rebelling against authorities and teaching falsehood (See Numbers 16:31-32).
- Elymas: Deflecting people from the faith and withstanding ministers of God (See Acts 13:8).
- Alexander (Coppersmith): Doing malicious evil to anointed servants of God (See 2 Timothy 4:14).
- Some Internet Ministers: Empty Clouds without rain, twice dead and only fit for perdition; luring souls of men to hell,deceiving and destroying destinies for personal gains (Jude 1:12-13).
What to do:
- Watch and pray against the ploy of the devil.
- Flee every appearance of evil.
- Be weary of certain unhealthy/ungodly sites.
- Avoid doctrines that lead to arguments.
- Take heed and run away from spiritual pollutants and unbiblical practices.
- Search the scriptures and be in the Spirit.
Main Prayer Points:In Jesus name: Father, order my steps in Your Word daily, hold my hands lest I lose my way. Amen.
THE END TIME IS HERE, BEWARE.
Pastor Tunji Adigun
THE FAMILY MENU Tuesday 3 May 2022.