1. Worship God alone, and declare to him his worth.
2. Never worship anything else in heaven or on earth.
3. Never use God’s name in a disrespectful way.
4. Always honor God on his special holy day.
5. Honor your father and your mother and listen to what they say.
6. Never take an innocent human life.
7. Never cheat on your husband or your wife.
8. Never steal what does not belong to you.
9. In a court of law, always tell what is really true.
10. Don’t even envy somebody who has more stuff than you.
If you want your life to be extended,
And if by God you want to be befriended,
And if by man you want to be defended,
Obey these commandments and you will really live,
And even your enemies will want to forgive.
Thank you God for only ten.
You could have demanded ten thousand and really burdened the race of men!
How much trouble for us there would be then!
Author: “Revelation Revisited,”“Secret Of The Psalms,””Grandffather’s Journal.”